There is housing for any price bracket both at the site and in the surrounding area.
Kentucky Dam Village’s housing includes camping, cabins, or hotel rooms. These facilities are conveniently located on the same property where we have worship services.
Rooms and cabins are available at the Kentucky Dam Village State Park, but accommodations book up quickly, so you may want to hurry. Space is limited. You can make reservations at the state park by calling 270/362-4271. Let the operator know you are with the CGI/CEM Feast Group for the group rate during the Feast.
The following rates are specific to the Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park:Room Type Rate Tax Resort Fee Daily Total Entire FeastLodge Room 79.00 8.09 5.00 92.09 736.721BR, 1Bath 85.96 8.80 5.00 99.76 798.102BR Standard 118.95 12.18 5.00 136.13 1,089.042BR Deluxe 153.85 15.75 5.00 174.60 1,396.833BR 2Bath 186.25 19.07 5.00 210.32 1,682.583BR 3Bath 191.30 19.59 5.00 215.89 1,727.11
If you have any problems making a reservation at the Kentucky Dam Village, please call Skip Martin immediately.
If you have any questions about the Kentucky Dam Village, call contact festival coordinators James Pollitte: firstname.lastname@example.org or 606/742-2222, or Skip Martin: email@example.com – 870-926-3624
There is also a wide-range of accommodations in the area within minutes of the festival site at KY Dam Village for a variety of budgets.
- America’s Best Value Inn (270) 928-2700 (motel)
- Ken-Bar Lodge (270) 362-4990 (motel )
- Barkley Dam Motel (270) 362-4263 (motel)
- Bel Air Motel (270) 362-4254 (motel)
- The Cinderella Motel (270) 362-4427 (motel)
- Gingerwood Lodges (270) 362-8024 (cottages)
- The Grand Rivers Inn (270) 362-4487 (motel)
- Green Turtle Bay Resort & Marina (270) 362-8364 (condos)
- The Hillside Cottages (270) 362-4258 (cottages)
- Inn by the Lake (270) 362-4278 (motel)
- Kentucky Lake Resort (270) 362-8652 (motel and cottages)
- Lake Woods Log Cabin (270) 362-5031 (vacation home)
- Lighthouse Landing Resort & Marina (270) 362-8201 (cottages)
- Magnolia Manor (270) 362-8121
- The Moors Resort and Marina (270) 362-8361 (motel and cottages)
- Pattie’s Inn & Suites (270) 928-2740 (motel)
- The Rose of the Lake (270) 362-3233 (bed & breakfast)
Because this is a largely rural area, there is minimal traffic congestion except on Interstate 24, which is under construction for expansion in the area so please drive carefully!